“Dataiku is probably the only true end-to-end platform in the market and an incredible bridge between multiple choices of computation and storage for data science. Path to production becomes support straightforward with the API deployer, and the bundling from Dataiku towards automate is a very straightforward way to deploy data science use-cases across an enterprise.”
– VP of Data Science, Services Industry
What is Dataiku DSS?
The platform that systemizes the use of data and AI, bringing people together to deliver amazing business results. The product has the capabilities to do:
- Data Preparation
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Data Ops
- ML Ops
- Analytics Apps
Where is Dataiku DSS set up?
- Visit the page: Dataiku Website(https://www.dataiku.com/product/get-started/)
- Let us select the option “Select our System”, and click on the button as shown in the image above.
- A pop-up window should appear after clicking on “Select your System”.
- Now select your Operating system. In our case, it will be Mac OS. Click on Instructions in front of the Mac OS.
After clicking on the Instructions a new window will appear.
Download and install Dataiku on Mac OS
On this page scroll down and click on the button “Download for Mac”. As shown in the image below.
Once the download is finished, open the file or You can search for the DataScienceStudio application with Spotlight; double-click to start it.
When opening the launcher for the first time, it will guide you through the installation of Dataiku DSS. Follow the simple instructions. Keep the setting default, and keep on clicking next to finish the setup.
How to open Dataiku DSS on Mac OS
Once the installation is over, Dataiku DSS opens automatically in a browser tab (Chrome and Firefox are supported). If you close the tab and want to reopen Dataiku DSS, click on the bird icon in the menu bar and select “Open Dataiku DSS”, or open a new tab and browse to
For more information, you may check the Dataiku official documentation