To begin with, Looker studio, use BigQuery. What is BigQuery, and why it is a good data source for Looker Studio?
What is BigQuery?
BigQuery’s serverless architecture lets you use SQL queries to answer your organization’s biggest questions with zero infrastructure management. BigQuery’s scalable, distributed analysis engine lets you query terabytes in seconds and petabytes in minutes.
What is Looker Studio?
Self-service business intelligence with unmatched flexibility for smarter business decisions. (Formerly known as Data Studio).
- Tell impactful stories by creating and sharing engaging reports and data visualizations
- Unite your data by easily connecting to more than 800 data sources
- Transform your data to impactful business metrics and dimensions with intuitive smart reports
- Empower your teams with key business metrics by sharing automated dashboards
- Create meaningful, shareable, customizable, charts and graphs with just a few clicks
How to begin with Looker Studio using BigQuery Data?
Here is a video, which shares a step-by-step guide to get started.
Looker studio Example: Inventory Report of Ecommerce
How to connect BigQuery to Looker Studio
To connect BigQuery to Looker studio in easy steps you should do: